The Dreamgirls Revue is San Diego’s most highly acclaimed and longest running Drag Spectacular!!!
Comprised of a cast of individual superstars and reality TV personalities, these entertainers come together to create a weekly variety drag show that is engaging, inspirational, and uplifting! Combining the elements of classic drag, comedy, celebrity illusion and pop culture, The Dreamgirls Revue delivers a live entertainment experience that Yahoo rates as one of the “#1 Drag Show in the world”!
The Dreamgirls Revue is a perfect destination for any celebration or just a fun night of dinner and a show with friends or family!! Join us at Urban Mo’s and The Dreamgirls Revue for some “Drag Therapy” and an exciting production that will keep you coming back for more!
Click Get More Info for Tickets!
Chad Michaels’ career as one of the world’s premier Cher Impersonators now spans over two decades! Chad has collaborated with and entertained for Industry favorites such as David Foster, Bruce Roberts, Michael Patrick King, Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Cyndi Lauper, Gene Simmons, RuPaul, and even the Diva Herself, Cher. For Chad Michaels, the “Beat Goes On”, and on!
In 2011, Chad competed in RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 4 and achieved a Top 3 position in the Race. Chad was praised by RuPual for “…elevating this competition forever…” and was cast as Professor Chad Michaels in RuPual’s Drag U Season 3! In 2012, Chad ultimately took the title of “Queen of Queens” in the RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars, winning the competition and earning the first spot in The Rupaul’s Drag Race Hall of Fame.
Currently, Chad produces and performs with the longest running Female Impersonation show in California, The Dreamgirls Revue, and travels extensively touring nationally and internationally as a proud representative of Rupaul’s Drag Race!
Try some other hashtag or username
Drag Show Rules, Y'All!
- Dreamgirls Revue is a 21+-year-old experience.
- Tickets go on sale on a week by week basis. Tickets go on sale Thursday mornings for the following Wednesday.
- If only purchasing 1 seat at a table that seats more, we reserve the right to seat additional guests at your table. You may increase the number of your guests beyond 1 if your table allows that size.
- If you have more than 1 person in your party for the show, choose up to the amount your table can fit.
- If you have additional guests in your party beyond what one table fits, please book an additional table.
- Your seat purchase is your ticket into the show.
- There are no refunds after 5pm the day of your tickets.
- Show starts at 8PM every week. We recommend arriving early to get seated and order any drinks or food you might want during the show.
- We recommend using a desktop computer to more easily select table seating, though a smartphone will work.