Bubbles and Breakfast is San Diego's ONLY Saturday Morning Drag Show & Interactive experience!
Featuring a rotating cast of Drag Queens from Reality Stardom to our local creme de la creme of talent. Hosted by local Cosplay Queen Kickxy Vixen Styles and Legendary Dreamgirl Vancie Vega.
Each week we feature everything from Female Celebrity Impersonation, Cosplay Characters, Burlesque Performers and even Boylesque entertainment. It’s the perfect way to start your Saturday — leave the kids with the babysitter and come play with our kings & queens. You can just watch or if you’re feeling a little extra; participate in one of our fun interactive games like musical chairs, booty twerk or lip sync for your life to win prizes.
All this while enjoying delicious items off our FULL BREAKFAST & LUNCH menu and of course ALL U CAN DRINK MIMOSAS to wet your whistle. All are welcome at Urban MO’s so come check out Bubbles and Breakfast every Saturday Seating at 11am & SHOWTIME at NOON.
Click Get More Info for Tickets!
My Name is Kickxy Vixen Styles. I’m a cosplay, bean & cheese burrito queen from Planet Nebular. I’m inspired by the comic book world, sci-fi and Christina Aguilera. I’ve been doing drag for 7 fabulous years and just getting started. If you’re not having fun you’re not doing drag.
For 33 years Vancie Vega has traveled the world with her spot on celebrity impersonations. From Las Vegas as the first Madonna impersonator to internationally headlining as Bette Davis, Dolly Parton and many more.
This comedienne, singer, dancer and one time beauty queen now calls SoCal her home. With her experience, sass and laughter she is sure to bring good times anywhere she hangs her hat.
We’re ready to celebrate any occasion and want to make your Saturday morning bubble with FABULOUSITY!
Brunch Rules, Kids!
- The Bubbles for Breakfast show is a 21+-year-old experience.
- Use #UrbanBubbles to hashtag your photos of this event!
- Tickets go on sale on a week by week basis. Tickets go on sale Sunday afternoons at 2 PM for the following Saturday.
- If only purchasing 1 seat at a table that seats more, we reserve the right to seat additional guests at your table. You may increase the number of your guests beyond 1 if your table allows that size.
- If you have more than 1 person in your party for the show, choose up to the amount your table can fit.
- If you have additional guests in your party beyond what one table fits, book an additional table.
- Your seat purchase is your ticket into the show.
- There are no refunds after 8AM the day of your tickets.
- Show starts at 12PM every week. We recommend arriving early to get seated and order any drinks or food you might want during the show.
- We recommend using a desktop computer to more easily select table seating, though a smartphone will work.